Washington is out of control. I’ve seen firsthand the attempts by House Democrats to place an unnecessary veil of secrecy over this process to keep Americans in the dark:
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi refuses to hold a vote on the House floor to establish the guidelines of the impeachment process
- The majority of the information being shared in these hearings and meetings is not classified, yet House Democrats refuse to make them public
- House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff is selectively choosing witnesses, refusing to allow Republicans to call any witnesses
Shutting out the American people is not acceptable. It’s well-past time to stop the partisan games put the American people before politics.
Check out this week’s Week In Review for more.
In case you missed it, here are a few other things that happened this week:
- The House passed the Homeless Veteran Families Act to help provide services to homeless veterans.
- Governor DeSantis announced new legislation to continue our fight to prevent algal blooms and stop pollution at the source!