Every week when I fly up to Washington, my goal is to make our community safer, healthier and stronger. You don't always hear about our work on the news, but that's exactly why I send this update every week - and why I won't stop working to make sure Florida families aren't forgotten in the swamp. Here's some of what we accomplished:
- We passed legislation to improve cybersecurity for small businesses.
- The Foreign Affairs Committee passed legislation to curb Iran's ballistic missile program.
- We passed a bill to protect whistleblowers, like those at the Department of Veteran's Affairs who have saved veteran's lives.
- We passed additional resources for hurricane recovery in Florida, Puerto Rico and other impacted areas.
- We held a call with seniors in our district and Medicare to share information about Medicare Open Enrollment
That's just some of what we got done. For a full recap, watch this week's Week In Review video: