*This page was last updated on January 26, 2021.
Governor DeSantis recently announced a partnership with Publix Supermarkets to establish COVID-19 vaccination sites, which now includes many locations in our community. Here is the latest information on this program:
- Vaccines will be administered at select Publix locations by appointment only.
- You must be 65 or older to receive the vaccine.
- Appointments can be made by visiting www.publix.com/covidvaccine.
- Eligible customers can access COVID-19 vaccine appointment availability beginning Wednesday, January 20.
- The first vaccines will be administered beginning on Thursday, January 21.
- More information, including a full list of participating Publix locations is available here.
Here is a list of participating Publix locations in Florida’s 18th District:
Palm Beach County
Beginning January 21, all 67 Publix locations in Palm Beach County will be participating in the coronavirus vaccine program. Click here to view a complete list of locations and schedule your appointment.
At this time, coronavirus vaccines are available at 7 Publix locations in Martin County. Click here to schedule your appointment and view a complete list of locations, including:
- Island Crossing in Hobe Sound
- Ocean Breeze Plaza in Jensen Beach
- Town Center at Martin Downs in Palm City
- Old Palm City Publix Shopping Center in Palm City
- Cove Shopping Center in Stuart
- Kanner Crossing in Stuart
- Cornerstone at Stuart in Stuart
St. Lucie County
Beginning January 27, coronavirus vaccines will be available at 11 Publix locations in St. Lucie County. Click here to schedule your appointment and view a complete list of locations, including:
- Sabal Palm Plaza in Fort Pierce
- Taylor Creek Commons in Fort Pierce
- Town Center Shops in Jensen Beach
- Shoppes of St. Lucie West in Port St. Lucie
- Publix at St. Andrews in Port St. Lucie
- Prima Vista Crossing in Port St. Lucie
- Tradition Square in Port St. Lucie
- The Shoppes at Veranda Falls in Port St. Lucie
- Darwin Square in Port St. Lucie
- Rivergate Plaza in Port St. Lucie
- Publix at Verano in Port St. Lucie
In addition to receiving a vaccine at one of the Publix locations, you can find more information at your county health department, as well as the Florida Department of Health:
Unfortunately, the COVID-19 vaccine supply is currently limited. There is not enough vaccine available at this time for every person in Florida, but I will continue to keep you updated as more doses become available in the coming days and weeks.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office at 202-225-3026. You can also sign up to receive vaccine updates and news alerts at mast.house.gov/vaccine.